Data Visualization Basics
Data visualization has become increasingly important for researchers and organizations because of the valuable insights and ease of communication provided by good visualizations. This session will cover the basic principles of effective data visualization and introduce Tableau, an industry-leading software application for visualization.
Participants can join this session one of three ways:
- Attend in person at Ginsburg Library, or
- Attend online via Zoom, or
- View the recording on their own time (all registrants will receive an email with the video link after this session)
This workshop will be offered in a hybrid format. You must register for this workshop. You will receive a registration confirmation email, which includes the Zoom link for the workshop. On the day of the workshop, participants may join in person in the assigned room, or participants can join on Zoom. Participants should log into their temple.zoom.us accounts in order to skip the waiting room. If participants are not Temple affiliates, they should use their first and last names in order to be admitted to the session.
Please email Will Dean, email@example.com, with any questions.
- Thursday, October 26, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Ginsburg Library Room 248
- Health Sciences Campus (HSC)