Introduction to Virtual Reality
This workshop will provide a brief history of virtual reality (VR) devices and explore current medical applications. We will discuss the various iterations of VR throughout history, from the panoramic paintings of the 1600s to current systems. We will also explore current health-related applications of VR, such as vision correction and neurorehabilitation.
Participants can join this session one of three ways:
- Attend in person at Ginsburg Library in the Innovation Space, or
- Attend online via Zoom, or
- View the recording on their own time (all registrants will receive an email with the video link after this session)
This workshop will be offered in a hybrid format. You must register for this workshop. You will receive a registration confirmation email, which includes the Zoom link for the workshop. On the day of the workshop, participants may join in person in the assigned room, or participants can join on Zoom. Participants should log into their temple.zoom.us accounts in order to skip the waiting room. If participants are not Temple affiliates, they should use their first and last names in order to be admitted to the session.
Please email Nick Perilli, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Related LibGuide: Innovation Space by Nick Perilli
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Ginsburg Library Innovation Space
- Health Sciences Campus (HSC)